Monday, April 20, 2009

The never ending jury duty potential.

I don't even know what to say about Oakland. I rarely go there. Unless I'm being forced by the courts. Yet, no matter how rarely I go - there is always a ton of police activity. This event wouldn't have even made me look twice except they had a million law enforcement, and one guy.



This the point they notice I've got my big ass zoom lens on. The whole thing was pretty uneventful. Although, I was super curious to know what he did to warrant such a response. Maybe it is standard now.

2 comments:

  1. I kinda wonder what Mr. Purple Shirt was doing (or going to be doing) with the rubber gloves. Ewwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I know. I couldn't figure out the hasmat backpack. It didn't look like they'd maced him. He didn't seem to be bleeding. Maybe he's just a germophob.

    ReplyDelete