Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's not that hard people!

Is it just me, or has everyone suddenly forgotten the rules on how to 4 way stop? I mean... not just a few people. Everyone.

This is the scenario. Person reaches the stop sign about 10 feet before I do. Then lingers until I stop. Because I'm usually to the right of them, they just wait watching me - waiting for me to go. WTF? It isn't like we were close to stopping at the same time. I finally have to wave them on, because who knows if they are going to get a hair up their ass and just bolt through the intersection.

Seems like everyone has forgotten the whole "whoever gets to the stop sign first - has priority" system.

This is just another example of how everyone is conspiring to be in my way. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment