Thursday, January 08, 2009

It has a problematic shape.

I'm always a little amazed by minority groups getting kicked off of planes. Then suing the airline about whatever their malfunction is. Hostile T-shirts. Saying the wrong thing. Whatever.

You see. I just want to get from point A to point B. I shut the fuck up about everything. I'm just going to sit there quietly, and be sheeple.

Take this for example. My camera whippets. CO2 cartridges. Since I change lenses all the time - dust in the lens is a constant frustration. Whippets blow all that crap out, and I have a beautiful picture. At least that is the plan. But, sending them through airline security creates a bit of anxiety for me. They look a little like a weapon.



Disassembled they don't look much better.



Maybe.... I could get through security with them. But, I bet they give you the "extra search". It just isn't worth the extra hassle.

I can't believe I'm in Vegas tomorrow. I feel completely unready.

No comments:

Post a Comment