Saturday, January 03, 2009

Life's many mysteries.

It wasn't fun or exciting, but it had to be done. Really you say - this is what you are giving me? Yes, I say - you will put up with my pictures of crappy chores. I'm gonna give you a bunch of great stuff this month. I'm exhausted even thinking about it.



Anyway, you never really know how much a cubic yard of something is.... until you have to move it. Well, okay. Maybe you do know how much it is. Mathematically. It is a cubic yard. And, this is not an illusion. A truck came this morning and dropped 4 of them into my driveway. It was taller than my waist and filled half of my driveway. Tonight of have stumpy dinosaur arms because I am so tired. And I still have to figure out where to put about a yard of that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment