Monday, February 11, 2008

This made me happy.

My shower tiles have been up for a few days. No - I'm not showing you yet.

The tiles aren't grouted, and the rest of the tiles for the shower pan area and bathroom floor won't be in until the end of the week. You'll get to see them after that.

But - I did have a couple friends over to the crapshack today to see the tiles. I have to ask everyone I know their opinions on our designs. I'm fine if they don't like it, but I still like to conduct a small poll sample of people opinions. I've always been that way.

Mostly - I'm looking at body language, because you can't trust your friends to tell you the truth on this kind of thing.

Anyway... those tiles make people want to walk up and feel them. Not just a tap to see what they're made of - but a caress.

Which I think is sort of interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment