Friday, July 09, 2010

You heard it here first.

Okay.

This is my idea for President Money Bags. He needs to um.. "dispose of" all the cab drivers in Vegas. It is the only way Harry Reid can win.

When I was in Vegas for the consumer electronics show in January... Oh shit the cabbies were so pissed off.

I never wrote about it. Mainly because I had other stuff to write about, and I couldn't describe it very well at the time.

Every since that moment, I've been convinced that Harry Reid was going to loose.

Those cab drivers were the kind of pissed that makes you open your eyes wide and think "holy shit, these people are a little scary". Nice people. Super pissed.

2 comments:

  1. I don't mean to be obnoxious, but you often use "loose" when you mean "lose." "Loose" is "not tight." "Lose" is "not to win," or "not to keep."

    With best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm actually conscience that I do that.. but I still do it. And, I do it consistently.

    What can I can I say? You are totally right. I do this all the time. I'm illiterate, but I blame it on spell check. Or the fact that I am illiterate.

    ReplyDelete