Saturday, July 17, 2010

I think the moral of the story is - whales smell like ass.

Readers! You don't know how much I suffer to entertain you. Seriously.



Today while driving around, I noticed that the water reclamation place had painted murals on the new "shit holding vats?" they just installed. I don't know what to call them.

Which I thought was really funny. I mean, this is the kind of mural you'd see on the buildings around the Monterrey Bay Aquarium. Yet, it isn't. It's a poo plant.

So, instead of thinking these are giant tubs of shit - you think they are giant tubs of whales. Which by the way. Smell like shit. It was hot today, and while they've done a good job of making the place smell less bad - it is a far cry from not smelling bad at all. There is a restaurant right across the street from this thing. No... I'm not kidding.

From a slightly different angle.



At least I can feel all warm inside that my poos are going to feed whales. Or whatever. I'm not sure what message they are trying to convey. And I don't know what you'd paint on it - still. There is poo in there.

1 comment: