Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whatever makes you happy.



I don't think I've set foot in a tile store in a year. It's no secret I have a pretty intense love affair with tile. The feeling of rubbing my hand over the surface to feel the texture. And, that feeling you get on your hands of the moisture completely being sucked out of your skin from tile dust.

When the market crashed - so did new tile coming in from other countries. So, I don't feel like I'm missing too much.

I did find myself at a tile shop this weekend though and ran across this material. Which I love.

To you - it looks like bland tile. To me - it looks and feels like concrete. A very minimalistic industrial look I really enjoy.

I'd give you some links to usage. But... the Italians drive me batshit crazy with their sites. It has to be all flash, and ridiculously annoying. Think I'm joking?

Take a look at this youtube video. Leaves me feeling like - can I see some of the effing tile please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment