Thursday, April 13, 2017

Y'all going to make me act a fool up in here.



All I know is - don't ever let me get my hands on this. Today was the first day I was in a car that could be controlled by a game controller. I honestly had a physical response to this because the way I play racing games is...... no brakes. That button doesn't exist on a controller. Ever. You don't need it. Just be better and don't crash. I'm so programmed for this that I'm not sure I could be in the real world if you could drive with a controller. I was totally afraid of the possibilities because I'm a tard. (hopefully a reformed tard) And you know I'm not being dramatic because I got "the big ticket" not too long ago. For some reason I've been telling everyone about it lately because of their response. I actually thought more people had done that. Only at a younger age.

This is the difference between girls and boys.

Me- I got a ticket going 101mph.

Females - girl! WTF.

Guys - Tard laugh.

Forget all the self driving stuff. It's a super weird feeling when you can move a car with a controller. Acceleration and everything! When I texted this to Mr S., his reply? I notice you didn't say anything about the brakes. I'm pretty sure I have a problem.

For sure, this is not a new thing, but to actually feel it is another thing entirely.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of my sister and her husband driving on Hiway1 near Big Sur. Got clocked over 100 while returning from their Redwood City commute. Cop just told her to slow it down a bit, since they were locals. Thing is, they had already slowed down before he got a lock on. Car was a 1st gen Turbo Talon AWD. That car would pull 140 at redline, and get there quick.

    ReplyDelete