Sunday, April 30, 2017

Mashups are back to make me laugh.


It's been a while since I've seen a Fauxari. This is the coolest car ever - said no one. The thing is - it's takes me a few seconds to figure out what these cars start out as, but after I know - it's the only thing I can see. This is a Corvette. I have no idea why someone would turn a Corvette into this thing, but I do love that someone did it. He was selling it for 17 grand! But this always makes me feel like the economy is getting better because.... why would you spend all your money on this if you didn't have f-u money.


Some dude put a 63 Chevy Corvair motor on a Harley. Which I also love, but I'd love it more if it were a Corvette engine. Just say'in.


I think the Corveep I love the most! It's a Corvette engine in a Jeep. Now you are talking my language. Notice it has racing wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment