Sunday, February 22, 2009

You knew this would happen sooner or later. Right?

For how nice yesterday was - today started out rough. Now, if there is anything you should know about me. It is that I don't eat breakfast.

So, if I don't get food in me by 1:00pm I have a complete and total meltdown. Not a temper tantrum. A steady decline in being able to conduct myself in a social manner. After 1:00 - the world becomes a very dark place. And I can barely even utter words. I just stare and grunt. Swear to god. Yes. I am a very annoying person! I've been telling you that forever.

Most of the time I don't let it get that far - but sometimes shit happens. We were running late for the car show at the Cow Palace. Which by the name you might have guessed is where they used to auction cows. The place has had nary an improvement since the cattle rustling days. And I resolve to never go to another car show there. The lighting is horrible. They rope all the cars off so you can't get a clean shot. There are seats in almost every shot. It sucks! And they don't even have corn dogs.

Mr S. and I did manage to share some garlic fries. And that managed to get you these shots.

















Additionally it was pretty much the saddest car show I'd ever gone to. It was all camouflage and ZZtop with biker bar thrown in for good measure. The tooth ratio was waaaay down. It was the weirdest thing. These days I barely run into anyone with missing teeth, but they'd all descended there. Whatever.

1 comment: