Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bankruptcy Bingo

I'm feeling particularly gloomy today. So - I put together some doomsday bingo. Click on the links. Not responsible for any sudden loss of hopefulness. I'm not!

I haven't completely worked out what doomsday entails. But, these links will make you think we are one step closer. I've left open some spots for additions. And, I'll find links for the others. It is a work in progress People.

Oh yeah. My picks are B1, G1, and I5. You pick now.

(posted by snarkolepsy - even though I used Mr S's login. He was mashing the html)



B



I



N



G



O



Guadeloupe





Britian



Manila



Turkey







Greece




Antigua



Brazil








Poland



Zimbabwe




Dubai



Free


(Iceland)



Japan



USA



Ireland







China







Somalia



Russia



Mexico







Venezuela






No comments:

Post a Comment