Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally Friday



Why did I use this picture? It has nothing to do with what I am going to post about today. I took it a couple of days ago, and I know my readers are easily stimulated by pictures. You know you are!

This weekend I'm going to that car show in Monterrey. I've been tuned out the last couple of days, but every few hours Mr S. sends me some email with a company saying they are going to reveal a new car there. I think Lotus, and Jaguar have made announcements. Not a big fan of Jaguar. I never really see myself driving one. Too upper crusty. I'm more in the new money Internet millionaire camp. I'm probably heavily influenced by tech company parking lots. Not as many Jaguars there.

My car didn't come home today. Which is good and bad. I didn't want to make the two hour trek. Still, they are going to have it almost a week by the time it is allegedly ready. The rear differential is on a slow train from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment