Sunday, August 16, 2009

Look who I got ya'll.



I'm such a douche. Arnold pisses me off so much - yet I got so excited when he turned up where I was. I didn't even know he'd be there. Hey, you don't get celebrities that often here. I can get excited if I catch one.

Even if they piss me off.

I'd tell you all about it, but I just had the most savage commute from Monterey. Pre-recession style traffic. Almost 3 hours of it.

I've had some pretty bad commutes to Monterey, but I've never, ever seen anything like this. No accidents. Nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Arnold is a better Movie Star than Governor. I had such hope for change there. [could. not. resist -- sorry ;~) ]

    I agree that it's exciting for the Movie Star aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - I say vote them all out. Every last one of them grind on my nerves right about now.

    And really - doesn't he have more important things to do right now than hanging out looking at expensive sports cars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool that you got the shot, but the sight of him is nauseating.

    ReplyDelete