Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend rundown.

It's been a ridiculously busy weekend. Went to a small toy faire. Saw Richard Hatch. No - not the one from survivor. I only spent about 10 minutes there. I don't know how they get these guys to fly in. I can't imagine what it must do to their egos. Because this thing was really small. And it wasn't new toys. It was old toys, and the place sort of smelled like a grannies house.





Then saw District 9. Which actually was quite good. It's so rare I go into a theater and not walk out bored. So, that was awesome.

There's a bunch of other stuff, but I'm too tired to talk about it right now.

2 comments:

  1. Man!!

    Guess what movie I saw this weekend.

    Yeah.

    Aliens in the Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah. I maybe wouldn't take the little one to district 9. A lot of human vaporization.

    ReplyDelete