Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have stupid logic.



Today, I am pretty much hating my philosophy that no one dies from a little hard work. Moving and stacking two and a half cords of wood is a bitch. Painful, yet maybe not as painful as watching the market today.

I barely even know what is going on with the world. But, I know everyone is mad. Which I am surprised about. Correction - I'm surprised they are mad right now. Eh.. whatever.

At least you might not get my weekly gberment rant. I mean.. it was jaw dropping they propped up the unions by making poor people starve. Teachers hate people on food stamps. Well.. I'm not so happy about it either. I know first hand how it traps generations.

Still you can't not see stories like this, and feel like things will get much worse for poor people.

30,000 line up for housing vouchers, some get rowdy

I've never seen anything like this in my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment