Friday, October 27, 2017

I swear I'll respond to comments and catch you up real soon. Between the REAL rain that is suppose to come next week and every single contractor planning to migrate North. I have to get my project wrapped up, and I'm a little dead in my head.

You can't talk to a single person in the construction field and have Santa Rosa not come up. Everyone and I mean everyone is planning to go North. I read Santa Rosa lost 5% of their houses. 5%!

I just feel real lucky to have squeaked this in before either of the above. I started trying to get this project done in MAY.  And in May some of the guys I brought out said they couldn't get to me until October. I really feel for the people who are going to need to rebuilt. They are in for a bigger than average roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment