Monday, October 23, 2017

Blame it on my ADD baby.

I will eventually get the contractor stories out of my head. It just takes me a little longer than other people to digest things. So far they have been great, but they've known me long enough now that they can air all their contractor dirty laundry. Which started today.

This is the first time I've had a job Forman who basically handles all of the stuff. (i.e. personalities) And since I'm always trying to find ways to better communicate with men, it's been sort of interesting to see how men force each other to do things. I mean, they just kind of yell at each other, but chicks can't do that. They come off as a nag.

I'm an only child, so I didn't have brothers and sisters to teach me all that crap. I mean, I think I generally communicate with men pretty okay, but I don't want to really have to force a man to do anything. So I'm constantly trying to find ways to get men to do what I want by being strong but not too strong. I mean, I can' use sex, I'm married. And that only gets you questionable results anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment