Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ending 07.



Mother nature proved again - this was the year of the most amazing red sunsets. Thanks to the drought, the year pretty much started this way - and ended the last day this way.

Other examples here, here here and here.

You can always tell I don't do anything to my photo's - because I often have a tell tale bit of fuzz in my photos. Sometimes I can't find my wipits in time to blow the camera out after changing lenses. I guess it's starting to be my signature.

2 comments:

  1. EH, I thought that little squiggle in there was a plane.

    Lovely as always.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (slaps forehead) It does look like a plane. I could have totally pulled that one off.

    Thanks for the compliment, and I hope you have a really Happy New Year too.

    ReplyDelete