Saturday, January 19, 2008

Crazy town. Population -1.

I figure you guys are tired of hearing about this. Tough. If you are reading this now, you are in it for the duration. And, you will be happy - so I don't have to be.

I think its safe to say that from here on out I will be loosing my mind.

Oh! You were bored in the beginning weren't you. Everything is great. My guys are great. It was a big giant love fest.

Now I am the mother of 10. All with their own ideas on how things should be done. Them with giant personalities with a tons of baggage and drama.

I want to be like I am on this blog. An asshole. But the truth is, these are nice guys. They are hard workers. I like them. Sometimes its just way too much all at the same time.

The sad thing is - after this project is done. I will gain a little amnesia - and do this all over again. It happens after every project.

I say never again.. and what do I do? Start all over again.

1 comment: