Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bad Ass. Noble Edition.



Other shots here, here, here, and here. Because, Mr S. says that guys want to see the cars from other angles.

Today I was up at a car show in Half Moon Bay. It's getting harder and harder to find cars I haven't seen before.

The interesting find from today was not in the show - it was in the parking lot. Almost un-noticeable. It was sandwiched in between a truck and a mini van. I only noticed it because of the wing, and initially thought it was a Lotus.

Once I started taking shots of it, I realised I didn't know what it was. I'd never heard of a car or a company called Noble. Neither had Mr S.

Turns out it is out of Noble Automotive Ltd. And, is a pretty rare car. It's a Noble M12 GTO-3R. While it isn't that expensive of a car - it does 0-100 in 5.8 seconds. 0-60 in 4 seconds. So I think it fits into the bad ass section.

No comments:

Post a Comment