Monday, April 26, 2010

Mr S. is the bathroom Jesus.

I'm going to give you a funny post, because, before long I'm going to start bitching about the economy. Traffic everywhere in the Valley was dreamy this weekend. Which means, things will probably start getting dicey again soon.

So, you know all these car shows have porto potties. Which I am insanely phobic of. I will leave any event in which I can't find a proper bathroom. Excepting that snooty car show in Monterrey where I had to pay a lot of money to get in.

Down there, they had porto trailers. Which had sinks and carpeting. I totally wanted to take photos, but I was too self conscience. Think about it - way to stand out and show you aren't "one of them" by getting caught snapping photos of the inside of super snooty porto trailer toilets.

Anyway, I'm off track.

Getting in and out of Half Moon Bay pretty much sucks. Coast traffic. One lane. Oddly timed traffic lights. So, by the time we got into the car show I had to pee. I was ready to stop at the first set of portos. Which I thought might be the cleanest. Then decided against it. Then, started scoping out the handicapped portos.

I'm not above shoving a handicapped person out of the way to use their bathroom. Oh yeah. I said it. Though I guilted myself out of it. Destined to hold it the whole way and leave early. Squirming to the very end.

Mr S. wanted to go look at the planes. I kept just wanting to go look at the cars. His agenda was to get to the hangers, where he found me a beautiful old fashion bathroom. It was the most awesome thing ever. And saved me from having to lose my ban on freaky porto johns.

You are awesome Mr S!

No comments:

Post a Comment