Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two tea parties. One day.

You know I've been to a bunch of these. It gets harder and harder to get unusual stuff. The East Bay tea party was way - way bigger. Which wouldn't have been so bad, but the way they funneled traffic in sucked. The only reason I didn't completely loose it was because when we were getting out - someone decided to open one of the side gates. Otherwise it might have taken me an hour just to get out of the parking lot.

The San Jose tea party was way, way smaller. Missing were immigration advocates and Lyndon LaRouche people. Maybe those guys have just given up. Most of these are from San Jose. Except for this one.

You know I had to ask him if he was a 70's guy. Also funny? That is such an excepted term now - he knew exactly what I meant.



Obscure.







College Republicans? Naaaa.





I have other stuff - but I'm tired. I've been all over the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment