Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Maybe those things are ya know - connected.

Trump threatens to strip GM of a tax credit its about to lose anyway.

So.....if they are losing the subsidy anyway - why is there a problem? No one should be getting a subsidy. It artificially distorts the market. How much money is GM making off of subsidies anyway?

I still just honestly don't get these cars and will never get them until it takes 5 minutes to charge, because that is what it takes for me to fill my gasoline car. I don't understand a market that takes 40 minutes to charge a motorcycle - which I think electric is perfect for!

I'm not saying it isn't a market - just not a profitable one. If old people want to sit around for an hour to charge a car - fine. Just stop subsidizing it!

2 comments:

  1. HEY BARRACK O'BOZO, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BUY A CHEVY VOLT!

    Oh, wait ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. When the Volt had just come out a I got a "thnksbary" plate in my town on one of them. I'mma have to try to find it. Still makes me mad honestly.

    ReplyDelete