Saturday, November 10, 2018

Circling back around.



I've procrastinated long enough. My vision for the deck was pretty clear to me, but when it came to putting a color on the cap I just became paralyzed. It used to be that the hills were green for almost half the year and brown for the other half. Although that mix feels 80/20 in favor of brown right now. So trying to figure out a color that accented both just wasn't working for me.

Normally I wouldn't have chosen white, but I think that's what it's going to be. So that's what I'm up to this weekend. I hope the wind cooperates.

This is the color it was.

1 comment:

  1. If you put it off for another weekend you'll find that you haven't actually procrastinated long enough and that ought to make you feel better on some level!

    Otherwise good luck!

    ReplyDelete