Wednesday, November 07, 2018

I knew it!

Unicorns and rainbows don't get me high anymore, so when I got a chance to talk to a guy who owned 30 incubators - I just couldn't keep my inside voices in.

Me- You own incubators? It doesn't really seem like a lot is coming out of them. What's up with that?

Him - Well... you have to keep selling them services or you just become a landlord. I mean, you are paying like 10 grand a month for rent. You have to get people to cover your overhead. But at my places we only charge you 200 bucks a month.

Me - Oh... I guess that's not bad.

It must have been a year ago that I realized these incubators were just MLM schemes. But I really appreciated that guys honesty. You don't often get that in The Valley.

1 comment:

  1. For people. It's basically a rent a desk. And they are suppose to give you some kind of support for your startup. So... kinda like chickens, but the chickens don't seem to be hatching that much.

    In the day those were called roommates... but they have taken it to a grand scale.

    ReplyDelete