Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Castles are impossible to offload.



I've been meaning to talk about this place for years. Mostly because they have literally been working on this place for longer than I can remember. It might be five years now. Possibly more.

It's located in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods. OBVI. But the funny thing is - it made all of those wealthy neighbors so mad. This effing castle is blocking their view! It doesn't matter how rich you are. There is someone richer. And they are going to block your view.

And generally I'm giving a PSA because if you ever had grand ideas to build a castle. Don't. I watch these properties and you almost can not get rid of them.

I don't even know what this building is. A house. Tasting room... I don't know. But some day he's gonna want to sell that place and he won't be able to.

Fun fact. MC Hammer had a place in Fremont. He would still be underwater to this day because he plowed so much money into it. To this DAY!

3 comments:

  1. You need to tell McMansion Hell where this is ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should! LOl. The weird thing about this building is that it has sooooo many windows. How do you sleep in there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta go over there to check out the McMansion Hells of King County, Washington ...

    I think there's also a Texas mansion over there that has some of the same Turrets Syndrome of that subur-blandia castle you found. :-)

    CAN I GET A CUPOLA HOLDER FOR ALL OF MY CUPOLAS OVER HERE???

    :-)

    ReplyDelete