Friday, November 16, 2018

Today I am going to talk about my love for infomercials.

I have a particular fetish for infomercials. They solve problems you never knew existed. Like the need to cook hash browns on a BBQ. Or cooking your whole meal in one device. No matter how disparate the the cooking temps of the items being cooked are. Fish, rice, pork chops, and brownies? No problem!

I think it's because my Uncle was(is) into tons of get rich quick schemes, and they really use the same manipulation. At first I think Mr S. hated this, but he's grown to think it's funny because I don't buy things, but the absurd scenarios they place people into are pretty funny. They just make me laugh. I didn't even know I needed to be able to cook a whole bag of marshmallows on the stove.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. but he's not even telling me how using my arms like a sucker could be helped by his computer. I sort of like the problems you didn't know were problems aspect of them.

    ReplyDelete