Thursday, July 06, 2017

Such a crazy building boom.



I've been talking about the lack of land to build on for a couple of years. Seriously, everywhere I drive-  lots are being snapped up and developed at a crazy rate. I've never seen anything like it. I'm going to have to stop calling my area (the burbs) green acres, because I'm not even going to recognize this place in a few years. Maybe I will start calling it green half acres depending on how much stuff gets built up.

Anyway, this site used to be a school. When they knocked it down I thought there were going to build a nicer school. Which would be a delight for the neighbors. It brings up their property values.

To my shock, they tore down the school and they are building condos! I have never seen that before. I really thought they would start doing this to churches first because they are on a ton of land. But schools? That's a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment