Saturday, July 22, 2017

Ghost car busters.



If there's something strange in your neighborhood. Who you gonna call? Ghost car busters!

I made it out to that lot in Newark today. It has Jeeps and Dodges. Thanks DF! I have to say that if I'd seen this lot before the others I would have just thought this was merely weird. It's the least terrifying lot I've seen. There were maybe 200 cars there. They are about 20 deep, and maybe ten/fifteen rows. The other lots have at least 500 cars. The one in the East Bay could easily have between 500 and 1000 cars.

It's completely open. I could have walked right into the lot. And they still had some empty space. But I have never seen car companies do this before.  If this is happening in the cities I hate to imagine what it looks like inland.  I would have thought they'd hide them in places like Stockton.

Mr S. wondered if any of these cars are manufactured in the US. Maybe political pressure is causing this.













No comments:

Post a Comment