Sunday, March 28, 2010

How to tell if your contractor is overcharging you.

He rolls up in this beast. Note - I'm not doing an upshoot. I am fully standing taking this shot.



The first thing. If he modest enough to call this thing "kinda big" - what does he call his peen?

Second thing - look at the size of the backup camera. It is that box sitting above the handle. Just think of all the money he saves in ladders though.

There is just something heartwarming that someone in California has the balls to make a machine that most likely burns a gallon of gas - just starting the thing up. And seriously - you would shit your pants if you saw this thing rolling up on you. I'm not even playing around with the camera angles. This truck had to be 10 feet tall.



2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not impressed. That's just over-compensation! (The bigger the truck, the smaller the...weenie.) I certainly wouldn't hire him and thereby encourage such an overblown ego even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na. I wouldn't think.

    I'd never hire that guy. But, I have to admit - my inner tard really comes out sometimes. It's gotta be one of the biggest trucks I've seen. The only thing that would make it more awesome would be a crazy subwoofer. Brown noise style.

    ReplyDelete