Saturday, May 03, 2008

Maker Faire '08 Part 6.

I'm not into this stuff. But a strange amount of my readers are. So, I took these pictures for you. Because I care!



Guy knits with one side of the sticks. Plays drums with the other side of them. At the same time!






I just thought these were cute. We only know one person with a baby - so we bought them one. It isn't bad that I'm going to put it on my bunnies first. Is it?





I don't know what this stuff was.. but it looked really soft.

Update: Mr S. is observant, and he tells me it was baby camel.



Maybe knitting is becoming faddish too. There was knitting stuff everywhere, and people knitting.

2 comments:

  1. One of our famous knitters (well, famous in the knitting world) The Yarn Harlot aka Stephanie Pearl McPhee
    http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2008/05/06/home_and_rewinding.html
    was there.

    Knitting: it's the new yoga. Or the new black. Or the new whatever.

    Thanks for the knitting photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Knitting: it's the new yoga.

    Good...to...know.

    I like seeing the knitting stuff - but I can't sit still long enough to bond with knitting. I know there area few events coming up that will include this kind of stuff. So stay tuned for more. I have to play to my crowd and all.

    ReplyDelete