Friday, March 19, 2010

I can already feel the influence.

Today I might have officially become a "blogger".

Normally when I go to tech events - I pay my own way. I want to be free to say what ever I want to. Sometimes I don't think the event is worth commenting on at all. I like the freedom of doing that as well.

Yet, there is an emerging technology called Augmented Reality that I'm sort of hot on. I've talked about it a couple of times on the blog.

While they have been working on it for a long time, it's still in infancy. It's hard to tell which form might take on. I think there are at least 3 directions it could take. One might be augmented reality business cards.

Anyway. The event is really pretty spendy. So I applied for a blogger pass. And, they granted it. Luckily, in the beginning of an emerging technology everything is new and fantastic. Later on down the years, I start getting surly it hasn't moved past where I expected it to be.

So, now I feel I have to walk this line between being true to my blog, and not making it so I'm not invited to anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment