Monday, June 05, 2017

No - they are killing themselves.

Millennials are killing chains like Buffalo Wild Wings and Applebee's.

I happened to have gone to the original BW3's because Mr S. is from Ohio. It was basically a dive bar  with amazing food. So good that it used to be on the list of food we'd have to go out of our way to get when visiting family.

Franchising killed Buffalo Wild Wings. The wings are half the size. The food is cheap and almost cooked to death. The franchise seems have put all of their money into TV's instead of quality wings.

When one finally came to my city I was so excited. But I pretty much never eat there because I just can't believe this is the same place I went to in Ohio. The place gets a horrible rating on Yelp. So I'm not the only one who thinks so. The food is pretty much forgettable. Which is so different than the original. We'd fly in to get that shit. That's how good it used to be.

Cheap average food is what is killing these chains. Not Millenials.

No comments:

Post a Comment