Tuesday, April 16, 2019

I don't have anything for you today. I'm just super mad. I'm sick of companies forcing software updates on us. I did one in the middle of the night and woke up to all my text messages being wiped. Which took me an hour to resolve and 5 tries. And every time you call they say - this could be helped easier with our handy online help center. IF that was the case I WOULDNT BE FUCKING CALLING YOU.

I just don't know when people will have had enough of not owning their own effing devices. WHEN? Because I have had it up to here! I don't know why they need to change my layout design every effing time.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. I don't even store that much stuff on my phone because I have had to do a factory reset a time or two. But it just infuriates me that you customize your phone to look the way you want, and they come in and say - yeah.... we've got a better idea. They know we can change the look of our icons if we want right? I'm still mad about it.

    I haven't upgraded in a cycle or two, but I might go that way too. If the Red phone wasn't so huge I'd jump out to that one.

    Still mad bruh. Still mad.

    ReplyDelete