Friday, December 07, 2018

This should be a drinking game.



A lot of times when you go to trade shows, companies have created something really cool - but they just don't know how to make money off of it.

So, you walk up to their booth and say - hey, this is really cool. What are you going to do with it?

Sometimes their response is - what do YOU think we should do with it? That is sort of my tell that they have no idea how to make money off of whatever they are selling.

The past few years they have started creating "lures" to get you into their booths. Often they aren't even related to the item they are selling, but they just want to keep you there to see if they can sell you something, or get ideas from you. This is where I ran across life-size operation. Which has to be the best booth lure I've ever seen.



I thought this girl was pretty cool. I couldn't figure out what was in the box. So I asked.

She's like - it's his junk. In my head I was like - do you remove people's junk? But there was a guy there and we all just made jokes. Especially when the guy took his turn at taking parts out. All you have to do it joke about removing a guys junk, and they squirm like a 5 year old that has to go pee. It's funny.





I think they wanted you to stop into this booth where they had a robotic surgeon. But giant operation was too fun. I didn't see anyone go in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment