Monday, December 24, 2018

This is our life now.



My car sugar was low, but I also wanted to see if Santana Row also had markdown signs. Because that is a pretty swanky mall. It is pretty on par with shopping in Palo Alto. And the answer was....yes. I actually don't think I've ever seen those signs at Santana Row. They were sort of one of those recession proof malls.

They are also adding a ton of mall space across the street at Valley Fair, and they also had the markdown signs. I wonder what the after holiday sales are going to look like.















I've never seen a Netgear store. Maybe it is a popup.

1 comment:

  1. Capital of Texas Grinch Who Fled from ChristmasMonday, December 24, 2018 6:49:00 PM

    Netgear, when you absolutely, positively have to have the worst consumer-grade networking hardware in the industry ...

    So basically they have a store that'll fail like their routers? :-)

    Also, BTW, yes I did see your earlier comments, but I'm not that easy to invoke.

    It's not like I'm Jehovah (or even John the Baptist), you know.

    I think the problems with Google captcha start around holidays and other designated times when Google would like "not to be evil" by being more evil.

    SO ABOUT THAT GOOGLE, I BOUGHT A BIG HUNK OF COAL ...

    Unfortunately, I can't find anyone who can dig it up and put it into temporary orbit with a trajectory that leads to your HQ, so that's your Christmas present for the year.

    LOOK GRATEFUL YOU EVIL SCUMBAGS AT GOOGLE, AND FRACK YOU! :-)

    ReplyDelete