Saturday, December 15, 2018

Nothing to see.



I came back out to the Tesla plant today because during the week these businesses are full. There are tons of cars and activity. On the weekend it weeds out all those extra cars and you can just see the good stuff.

The first thing is - they have security drops on the properties now. So I'm glad I came back in a different car and stayed off the properties that Tesla is on. They must have some AI going on too because I noticed that it blinked red or blue when there were people out there moving cars.

This is pretty much the backside of the lot I encountered security on the second video in this post.

Not quite large enough to take video, but not just a few cars either.  As a side note - they had moved all the car carriers off of Kato, but there were still many on the other back streets.









No comments:

Post a Comment