Monday, June 25, 2018

Those desperate followers own LIME?

I've been blogging about those Lime scooters for a few months. Turns out - Intel is behind this crap. Intel owns Segway-Ninebot. Which is the company that makes these scooters.

Segway must feel super desperate. And now at least I know who is going to lose money on this crap. (Besides Intel)  Intel I've had on deathwatch for a while now.

I mean, why else would they fire the CEO for an affair that happened 4 years ago? If they wanted to keep him they would have fired the woman and kept him and just made her "go away".

The backstory on the subject line is I once went to a conference that was only in Chinese. And the Chinese called Intel "desperate followers." That is how I refer to them now.

1 comment:

  1. I think they are already dead. They just don't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete