Sunday, June 17, 2018

This lot is looking as chaotic as ever. Guess who's.



I know this shot looks like big foot footage, but I'm slightly nervous to get too close the days. There is a whirling dervish of activity. And a guard shack right at the front. The best way to see the lot is from the freeway in Fremont. But all the weeds have grown up so high it's pretty blocked out.

There were 8 car carriers on their overflow lot this time. And more cars than I've seen since I first started posting about it. I will try to find the link in the morning. I'm trying to get content and do home projects so my ADD is kinda off the charts. Plus....... I got a cold from that damn hololens. I've been fighting it for a week or two now. And I'm telling you - VR glasses will give you a cold. Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment