Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One bad ass car + one WTF.

Update: Mr S. tells me this is a Lamborghini. But, I'm leaving the post as is. I am a chick after all. And I don't drive one of these cars, so I can be apeshit stupid about them. They still look neat.

Ferrari sightings are way down. Aston Martin sightings way up. Today I even saw a Maserati. But those are much harder to get pictures of. The stylings are way understated, and by the time you figure out what it is - well... it's too late to take a picture. I'm not sure what that says about the economy. Take it for what it is worth.



This isn't to say I haven't seen any. Just less. The Ferrari's have odd paint this year. This was sort of opalescent with a brownish undertone.



Also seen? This viper. Which I'm kind of over. I don't like the new style at all. The curious things is..... who has enough money to fuck up a newer viper? I'm not sure I ever want to get to the point where I say "meh - 80 grand car, let me drive it like an old skanky hooker) It wasn't just that this guy got into an accident. But, his rims were all ground down (on both sides) like he'd been hitting the curb every chance he got. All four rims. It was the oddest thing.



I put in his licence plate. It would be my wet dream for him to come across this post and tell me to eff off. Because, who fucks up a newer viper? Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment