Friday, October 31, 2008

Head like a pumpkin.

Normally I'm all into the Halloween thing. It just hasn't been working for me this year. We didn't manage to carve pumpkins.

We just bought candy this morning. Well, Mr S. did - because I woke up sick as a dog. I was pretty surprised to be sick. Usually this doesn't happen unless I'm traveling, or I'm going to a trade show.

I've gotten sick so many times from trade show techies, that I am actually bummed my sickness arrived two weeks before I go to one. Ya know.. so I can give back the love. At this point I think it is a fun game techies like to play with each other. I'm sure it involves the words "screw you - there's no way I'm missing this show".

At any rate, I think I'm pretty fine with just hanging out with some take home Thai food, and roaring fire. It rained! Just knowing that I might be able to breath outside once my cold clears, makes me ridiculously happy. I've accepted that my presidential candidate will probably loose - but, I just feel some relief that the noise level might tick down.

Yeah - I'm that beaten down. I just don't care at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Keyser's God, you mean you think Ralph might not win?!

    Hope you're feeling better, electoral season notwithstanding.

    K

    ReplyDelete