Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Who am I to judge?



I pull into my neighborhood Lowe's, and quickly find a parking spot. As I go to unlatch my seat belt I see this rather tame graffiti. Which makes Mr S. and I laugh. After all... it was this weekend. Three weeks before Halloween.

Seemed like an odd thing to write in the parking lot of a home improvement warehouse. The other thing that was funny - I rubbed my hand over it and found out it wasn't written in chalk like I'd thought. It was some kind of permanent marker.

Next:



Also this weekend - I found it a little peculiar that my neighbors were carving pumpkins. But, I thought.. what the hell! That night I noticed they'd lit candles in them. Again.. who am I to judge?

But, it is rather odd. It was close to 90 degrees here today.

I would have gotten a better picture, but I felt odd creeping up to my next door neighbors porch snapping pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment