Monday, October 14, 2013

Now ~that~ is a pricey car.



It's been a few years since I railed against this topic. Here and here. Thankfully most of the guys have garaged their fancy cars, or moved the plates to their more sensible cars. It does run salt into the wounds when you see firefighters driving cars you yourself could not afford. And I have two houses! It's not like I'm doing too shabby. This car however costs between 70 and 100 grand. I blogged about it way back here.

Of course I will get a bunch of firefighters here telling me they have wives that make much more money than them. I never believe them. It's like believing strippers actually will finish college. It's their get out of jail free card. Not to mention the threats of "it would be a shame if your house burnt down".

When I was growing up I already lost a family house to fire. That innuendo doesn't work on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment