Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fair warning.

Honestly, right now - I don't know what you are going to get this week. I have tech stuff (potentially) but I don't know if I will write about it. I'm in the middle of a refi of my primary and I'm pretty much losing my shit. This is a prime borrower which means I have an inspection on Monday. That means nothing and I mean nothing for you this weekend. I am squeaking by. The inspector doing my house is also the inspector that did my comp. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. That comp is an outlier. <br>
<br>
One side of my brain only hears the cracking sounds from the ice road due to the economy. The other half is consumed with the countdown clock from 24. I have a reset in two years. I have to try now. I finally am in 20% equity. I won't comment about this under I pass or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment