Monday, March 05, 2012

Stranger with a strange tree.



As someone who has bought super crappy houses - you sort of look at every house as if you would have to rip something out. Big ticket items like trees are the first thing you take into account. So, I thought I was pretty familiar with the sorts of trees we had around here. Palm trees - really expensive to rip out. Mostly because of dumping.

I've never seen a tree like this. I don't even know how you would rip a tree like this out, if you had to. It blocked the whole view of a Chrysler300. And not from just one favorable angle. It blocked the entire view of the car.

Still.. it's a funny looking tree. Made funnier by someone tagging it. I might have to go back and get better shots, because it's just that funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment