Saturday, March 10, 2012

A funny thing happened on the way to breakfast.



Today, Mr S. and I were going to check out that town Port Costa. This meant finding a breakfast place somewhat near. You know how I love my weekend breakfast.

We decided on an okay chain in Clayton which is typically a magnet for seniors. Which is always a bad sign. But we were getting a late start - so we were settling.

Since we didn't know the area, I was trying to get one of my three GPS apps to give us direction. It was hard getting signal there. So, we pulled into a neighborhood because it can take a few minutes to gain a one. After we got google maps up, we thought we were on our way. But off in the distance I could see this mess of a house.

Whaaaat the hell is that - I said. It was after one o'clock, and I was starting to get crashy. Still we stopped to see what the hell was going on with this house.



There were sculpture animals everywhere. Even on the roof. At first the whole thing was a bit of sensory overload.



But here and there was some interesting stuff. Like a giraffe.





They had a zoo section.







You can see here just how cluttered the place was. The owner was super nice. I guess they must get people who stop all the time. But wow. From a distance, that whole thing just looked like a mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment