Thursday, May 05, 2011

I share secrets.

One of the quirky things about me is - I have a constant sound track going on in my head. But, I'm completely not musical. I'm tone-ish deaf. I tried to play bass for a while. Because, female bassists are the bomb. Neither are my thing it turned out. I don't have any natural ability.

Anyway.

Each day, as soon as I wake up - some tune pops into my head. Sometimes it's there for many days. I probably had that Rhianna song stuck in my head day and night for about 7 days. I didn't even like the song! Which one you ask? Never mind. Pick one.

I've had memes wake me up out of a sound sleep. Over and over it plays.

It doesn't help that Mr S. is also highly susceptible to being memed. I am convinced that if I play a song to him twice - later in the day I will hear him humming it. So we both feed into this weirdness.

At any rate - this is today's song.

2 comments:

  1. And here I thought I was the only one to suffer from that particular OCD-ish affliction!!! If a song strikes a chord with me, it'll be in my head, day and night, for days on end. If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night, there it is.

    A couple of months ago it was this Lady Gaga parody (I hate the original, but having seen it makes the parody that much funnier). Then Wednesday one of the girls was singing it in lab, and it got stuck right back in my head again for the next 48 hours. "Why, why, why, oh, why?!" Hahaha.

    I dare you to listen to it and see if you can resist being memed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, the link didn't work when I just tried. Here's the full URL:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl4L4M8m4d0

    ReplyDelete