Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fanimecon 2011.



I have to admit - I haven't been sleeping well. So you are mostly going to get a picture dump. I did a quick run through Fanimecon to feed your hungry mind.





This year there seemed to be quite a few zombies. I didn't really get the cross over. But I love zombies.



Gay Mario was there again. Looking gayer than ever. Oh, can you not say that anymore when someone is happy?





Okay, at first I was totally captivated by these. After I found out they didn't light up - not as much. I thought it would have been totally awesome if it displayed moving images. Like the sound wave bars in the next picture or an oscilloscope sine wave pattern. Or even Pacman!







This girl I just thought was super cute, and had good lighting.



No comments:

Post a Comment