Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nvision '08 - part2.

So - we watched the opening ceremonies where they talked about all the great stuff happening in computer graphics.

I'm not going to go through them all. But, car design was obviously highlighted.



Avatars.

Which - I think is a fad. At least - I hope. I just find it weird to create a "make believe" life. I mean.. how far can you go with that before it becomes boring, or reality creeps in?



We popped our heads into a few of the talks.



Hit the show floor.



And the gaming area.



Finally winding up at the Buzz Aldrin meet and greet later in the day. Where we found out he was taking pictures with people. I wasn't really that interested in that. He wasn't signing stuff. I think the only reason he was there was to promote a movie.



I managed to get one candid shot before he got in place to take photo's and I'm glad I did, because the lighting was horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment